What could be more appealing than a romantic getaway for two in Lake Chelan this Valentine’s Day?
Every year, couples escape to our little mountain town to enjoy the beauty of the lake and a wide variety of activities. We’ve got coziness, views, delicious restaurants, and small-town charm. It’s not too late to plan an enchanting weekend today!
Couple Activities for Valentine’s Day
A romantic weekend trip with your love typically lends itself to a slower pace in wintertime. if you’re looking to do something low-key we’ve got some ideas for you:
- Head out for a winter walk. Break out your coziest jacket and bring a thermos full of hot cocoa (bonus points for heart-shaped marshmallows) for your wintery outdoor adventure. The Riverwalk Park trail and the Chelan Reach 1 Trail are great options this time of year.
- Hiking, of course, is always an option, but have you tried snowshoeing on the Echo Ridge Trail? If conditions allow, explore the winter forest on snowshoes and make memories that last with your partner.
- Warm up and get comfortable by the fireplace in your Lake Chelan rental. Enjoy an old movie or favorite board game to relax and unwind with your loved one.
- Take a stroll around Historic Downtown Chelan. Stop by The Vogue to grab a coffee or pastry to go or for an evening walk, enjoy the outdoor patio for a hand-crafted cocktail at Layla’s Bar + Kitchen.
Photo | Wapato Point Cellars
Romantic Dinner for Two
Lake Chelan has a variety of ethnic cuisines, American favorites, and delicious pub food when you are looking for your date night spot. With takeout and outdoor dining being the options for this year’s Day of Love, we’ve got a few recommendations to still keep things special.
- Pack a picnic and bundle up to enjoy in one of Lake Chelan’s many lake view parks. Lay out a blanket, bring your favorite foods, and enjoy each other’s company and the area’s gorgeous views.
- Order takeaway from one of Lake Chelan’s delicious restaurants and enjoy a Netflix & Dinner date. May we recommend Marcela’s Cocina or the Winemaker’s Grill at Wapato Point Cellars?
- Top off your day with something sweet. Lake Chelan features a variety of spots to grab a sweet treat—bakeries, ice cream, and even a candy store in town. Treat yourself and the one you love to some Valentine’s Day desserts. We love the Lake Chelan Artisan Bakery, Chelan Toys & Sweets, and Riverwalk Café for something for your sweet tooth.
Find the Perfect Spot for Your Getaway
It’s not too late to book your romantic trip for two. No matter your style or budget, there’s perfect accommodation for your getaway in Lake Chelan. Here at Windermere, we offer a variety of cabins, private homes, and condos for rent. Check out our website or give us a call at 509.415.3505 to get started on planning your Valentine’s visit today!